Supply Chain Management Software for Growing Businesses
Benefit from the collective brainpower of tens of thousands of power users, worldwide
What are the benefits of xTuple for your business?
Has your organization outgrown spreadsheets and pen and paper, or reached the limits of QuickBooks, Peachtree (now Sage 50), MYOB, FreshBooks, Xero, LessAccounting, Wave Accounting or any number of other limited functionality solutions used by small businesses? Does your company need specific, advanced capabilities? Are looking for a starter solution that you won't have to throw away in a year?
If you need to automate and integrate business processes, such as taking sales orders, scheduling production, maintaining inventory shipping/receiving records, and ensuring all financial data is synced, then an xTuple system can deliver huge improvements in the effectiveness of your organization. What can you expect to do?
- Make critical business decisions using real-time information
- Turn leads into sales to grow your pipeline
- Meet project deliverables to stay on target
- Track customers and their buying habits to improve sales and to better serve them
- Manage remote employees and stabilize your workflow
- Connect every department on the same system to improve communication, work from same database
- Speed business processes to be more efficient, and more profitable
- Define your business processes and ensure compliance throughout your supply chain
- Connect your business from customer-facing website through planning, scheduling, production and distribution
- Protect your critical business data through well-defined roles and security access
- Plan your workload based on existing orders and forecast future orders
- Enhance productivity of staff no longer bogged down in mundane tasks
- Reduce errors with employees that are more efficient, faster and less error-prone
- Produce accurate, high quality analysis-based financial reports
- Obtain overall company-wide improvement by eliminating information silos and departments working at cross-purposes
- Gain total visibility into your company and your supply chain
- Work across any operating system, simultaneously — Windows, Mac, Linux, mobile
Modules make xTuple ERP more flexible
xTuple has a solution to fit your business needs. Choice is the hallmark of xTuple. It's more than great accounting software. It's modular so that discrete pieces of the system may be used separately, without having to implement an entire ERP system. Turn them on only for employees who need them, or as your company grows and requires more features. You can run your business with powerful tools that would have cost millions just a few years ago.
Compare notes and best practices with our global business users
Thanks to open source principles and technology infrastructure, xTuple's customers use enterprise-class technology products and services, all at an affordable cost, one of the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of any ERP system on the market. You can use xTuple free and open source software version for as long as you like. Thousands of companies are running their business on PostBooks® every day. With the power and flexibility of open source ERP Enterprise Resource Planning — one system to run the whole business — there's no limit to how you can grow your business and Grow Your World®.
Customers tell us some of their goals for implementing xTuple
- Ability to personalize without programming
- Ability to modify software (open source vs. proprietary)
- Access ERP data and functions through a mobile device
- Better scale/support our growth
- Better visibility from quote to cash
- Eliminate manual processes and spreadsheets
- Flexibility to address changing business needs
- Improve functionality
- Increase in value-add delivered to customers (e.g. reporting, communication, collaboration)
- Modernize outdated technology
- Reduce time-to-decision / better decision-making
- Reduction in inventory costs
- Seek more functionality than available with current system