XTN (xTuple Network) Services:
Upgrades and Business Continuity — Off-site Backup and Disaster Recovery Service
What would you — and your business — do if disaster strikes? Are you taking advantage of new features and functionality?
When you entrust your essential business information to one database, you need to know your data is protected. Take advantage of off-site cloud storage to prevent catastrophic business interruptions. Ensure chores connected with maintaining your xTuple database — from managed installation of software upgrades to advanced database tuning resulting from user-created data problems — are handled precisely. Guarantee tweaks to custom reports and scripts associated with moving from version to another are maintained. xTuple can help!
- Every day, xTuple electronically transfers a backup of your database to a secure off-site server for safe storage
- Request a copy of these backups at any time
- Within 24 hours of a disaster, if needed, xTuple will restore your latest backup to a cloud server
- xTuple provides up to 30 days of free access to your database, from wherever you are
- Upgrading your xTuple installation affects your entire business, get help and stay on a regular schedule
- Use our time-tested pilot testing methodology to ensure you're safely taking advantage of new features and functionality