More knowledge is a good thing — we know that. Life-long learning not only improves us personally and moves us along our career paths, it's also good for business.
We've seen literally thousands of xTuple training participants over the years take what they've learned from us and apply it to their own businesses. This lines up perfectly with our mission — to help companies of all sizes successfully implement powerful, and easy-to-use, open source Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to grow their business profitably. What's good for your individual business is also good for your local, regional, and the global economy as well.
While the xTuple University library is valuable for finding quick references — by user role or category, in the form of FAQs, Articles, Videos or Manuals — it can never take the place of live, hands-on training focused on practical subjects for your work world.
We've got lots of upcoming xTuple training. Don't miss a single learning minute. There's convenient online classes as well as live, in person, group events. AND if you've got a Support Contract, be sure you've applied your training credits! Great for new staff, refresher on everyday tasks, overcome skills gaps and take it to the next level, or planning for your implementation.
What's coming up in xTuple training?
- Custom Reporting: SQL Report Writer for Open Source ERP — online — July 11, 2017
- Project Go-Live: How to Manage your ERP Implementation — online — July 13-14, 2017
- ERP Basics: Learning Business Process Flows — online — August 8-10, 2017
- ERP Advanced: Power User Training — classroom — August 21-24, 2017 *
- ERP Boot Camp: Setup & Configuration — classroom — September 18-22, 2017 *
* Bundle both classroom training events and save!
And, for those fast-growing companies, xTuple offers customized, on-site training which can be designed for your educational needs and class size. (Our subject matter experts have traveled across the globe to share their expertise!) Just ask us for a quote.