Version 2.4.0 || September 2016
xTuple Updater 2.4.0 is now available for download from xTuple's GitHub repository.
This is the xTuple Updater 2.4.0 release. This version of the Updater may be used with any release of xTuple ERP.
The primary goal of this release is to improve command line access to Updater functionality:
- All prompts can be answered on the command line
- All prompts can be skipped
- Command line options similar to PostgreSQL command line utilities are now supported
The following features and bug fixes have been added since the release of the xTuple Updater 2.4.0Beta.
- Fixed issue #21268 Updater continues to increment report def grade for reports in a pkg and in core
- Fixed issue #28311 'Checking' text has been displayed for twice in 'Updater Manager 2.4.0Beta' window
Version 2.4.0Beta || July 2016
This is the xTuple Updater 2.4.0Beta release.
- Implemented issue #9415 Allow Updater to Support Old *.Tar as well as UStar Format
- Implemented issue #16266 updater should allow loading uncompressed update packages
- Implemented issue #24212 updater must support semver
- Implemented issue #24490 Add command line flag to Qt Updater to support skipping prompts
- Implemented issue #24491 Support command line automation with better error handling in Qt Updater
- Implemented issue #26988 allow comments in package.xml
- Implemented issue #27066 Add support for Materialized Views in the Updater
- Implemented issue #27874 updater should record every time it successfully updates the db or updates or installs an exception
- Implemented issue #28191 updater should show complete database connection information before user starts the update
- Fixed issue #16276 Updater cannot disable pkgmetasql trigger sometimes when processing multiple packages sequentially
- Fixed issue #18603 Updater Version wrong in Mac info pane
- Fixed issue #19608 Not logging out in between upgrade scripts can potentially cause problems
- Fixed issue #24489 Updater needs broader ustar support
- Fixed issue #26886 xtUpdater is corrupting non-Latin characters in function files when executing
- Fixed issue #26948 updater doesn't handle unicode escapes properly
- Fixed issue #26954 Updater strips comments out of functions when installing
- Fixed issue #27809 Updater does not build in qt5/cygwin/g++_4.9.2 environment
- Fixed issue #28126 Updater database object name checking should be case-independent